Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ech's Birthday v.25

I finally turned 25. Woo, I feel my age catching up to me! The mister took me to get pho for my birthday lunch. When we got home he surprised me with a pair of Nike's I had admired last time we were at the mall.

pho

Pho Saigon No. 2 
1118 N. Muldoon Road, Suite 135 
Anchorage, AK 99504

He could have stopped there, but he also took me to Simon and Seaforts for dinner. They have amazing bacon mac and cheese. We split a bowl for an appetizer and I splurged with some crab for my main course. I pretty much died and went to heaven. Then he surprised me with a pretty necklace!

Ech & Will

Simon and Seaforts
420 L Street
Anchorage, AK 99501

I share my birthday with Seester's friend, Brandi and it was her big 21st so we met up with their group at Koots. We only got to stay for a couple drinks since I had weekend duty. But we had a blast while we were there.

Seester & Brandi

1068 West Fireweed Lane Suite A
Anchorage, Alaska 99503

No comments:

Post a Comment