Sunday, July 31, 2011

Frog Legs & Best Friends

Will and I met up with some of my oldest and best friends from high school for dinner. (Oh yeah, Will is back from Florida.) For some reason, Alex and Steven (I'm pretty sure it was those two that came up with the idea) decided we were all going to try frog legs. I'm pretty sure Montage is the only place in town that serves them. I might be wrong, but it's a great restaurant either way. So the frog legs. Not bad. It's like chewy chicken. They're really small, obviously. I only had one because I couldn't get past the fact that they were frog legs to enjoy more. The guys dug in though.

One of the coolest parts about eating at Montage is the leftovers. They wrap them up into all kinds of awesome creations.




le Bistro Montage
301 SE Morrison Street
Portland, OR 97214

No comments:

Post a Comment