Monday, July 4, 2011

Sister Day

I flew home to Hawaii to visit my family before Will and I move to Italy. I especially wanted to spend time with my two little sisters (Leetle and Beebee).

The two monkeys always make a very early appearance in my room. They don't wake me up per se, but they either peak in on me or play quietly on the floor until I notice their presence and wake up. After some extensive bunk bed climbing and some Captain and Clark videos, Beebee and I built some epic castles.

Beebee and our masterful creation

Then the three of us lounged in bed and had a Sponge Bob marathon (Beebee's choice). By the end of our marathon, the sun was high and we were hot. So we we borrowed Daddy's car and got some drinks to cool us off.

BeeBee & Leetle

Beebee and I got mango smoothies from Jamba Juice. Leetle got a crazy concoction from Starbucks called a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino. Not only is it a chocolate cream frap, it also has chocolate chips in it, and chocolate drizzled over whipped cream. Makes you drool and cringe at the same time doesn't it?

We walked around the town center and window shopped while sipping on our drinks. Hello Kitty lured us into one of the shops and we walked out new notebooks for the girls. As promised, I took them to Fun Factory for some merry-go-round action. We whacked a few creatures while we were at it.

Fun Factory

When we got home, I felt it was my duty as an English/Writing major to encourage the girls to journal in their new notebooks. They felt it was homework, but we made it fun by drawing pictures while reliving our adventures.

Journaling

Mililani Town Center
95-1249 Meheula Parkway
Mililani, HI 96789

No comments:

Post a Comment