Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back at PLU

If you didn't know, I'm an alumni of Pacific Lutheran University. I absolutely loved my time there and made some great friends. Until now, only one of my PLU friends has met Will in person. He has always been this mysterious guy I met while in Alaska for the weekend. We drove up to Tacoma and met up with my friends from the dorm days at Farrelli's. This was one of our favorite spots for food and drinks. Just so happened it opened a couple blocks from campus just as we were all turning 21, perfect timing right?

My friends are awesome and drove in from as far as Seattle to meet Will and catch up with me. It was trivia night at the bar so we put our college degrees to work AND WE WON! It was a really great walk down memory lane to see this group together again and I loved hearing what everyone's been up to the last couple years.



Farrelli's Wood Fire Pizza
210 Garfield Street S
Tacoma, WA 98444

No comments:

Post a Comment