Monday, August 8, 2011

Coolest Bathroom

Seester got done with SERE training up in eastern Washington and drove down to Portland to hang out before she moved on to her next base. The three of us met up with some more of my oldest and best friends from high school at Hopworks for lunch. I felt super not guilty about eating my delicious burger because they use sustainable food and organic beer on their menu. (Not that I ever feel guilty about eating a burger)  It's a total Portland place to eat in relation to the crunchy granola aspect. (definition of crunchy granola for those of you who don't know). I forgot to get a picture of us together at lunch, but we got some cool bathroom pictures. Before you judge, we were not trying to take a stereotypical Myspace/Facebook picture. Just scroll down to the picture and you'll see why we wanted to take a bathroom picture.



Isn't that awesome? I want to put this up in my house!

Hopworks Urban Brewery
2944 SE Powell Boulevard
Portland, OR 97202

1 comment:

  1. And the colour on the wall, wow. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete