Monday, March 26, 2012

Ech's First Trip to Venice

When I got back from Hawaii I asked Will to see if he could take a little time off after ALS so we could spend some time together. Also I wanted him to have some fun and decompress after working so hard in training. We live an hour away from Venice and yet this was my first trip to Venice. I have a love/hate relationship with the city. I love how beautiful and unique it is. But I hate that it's basically a huge confusing labyrinth. Our only goal of the day was to find Piazza San Marco and the rest of the time we just wandered down random alleys and roads. We accidentally wandered off the map and had a heckuva time trying to find our way back to the train station. It was an adventure and a really fun one at that.

Hover over the pictures for a description























No comments:

Post a Comment