Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

The mister canNOT keep a secret. He can't help but drop hints while laughing mysteriously. He thinks he's being subtle with his hints, but really he's not. Me? I get overly excited when I know I have a great gift for someone. I was so excited about his present, I gave it to him a week early because I couldn't stand the anticipation.


The mister met me at work to have lunch with me before his shift. He came bearing the most beautiful bouquet of roses. I love the peacock feathers!


I thought that was it. But he hinted there was more. I thought he was messing with me so I tried not to dwell on it. When he got home from work he sat me on the couch and told me to close my eyes. When I opened them I found a Nook!!!!

We spoiled the crap out of each other this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment