Sunday, October 28, 2012

Checking in

Our cruise was AMAZING! It was over before we were ready for it to end. Unfortunately I got sick on the second night. Luckily I managed to power through most of the stops until we got to Dubrovnik. Mama and Will ventured out on their own for that port while I slept in the cabin. I missed out on the shows that night too and the 70's dance the night before. But I got to see all of Greece! Another misfortune...somehow all our Mykonos pictures and a good chunk of Corfu pictures disappeared. I had all the pictures saved to my laptop and backed up onto a thumb drive and somehow they still managed to disappear! I know it was probably user error (aka my fault), but I'm going to blame the little computer gremlins. Thank goodness we still have a majority of our pictures though.

It's going to be awhile before I can go through my gajillion pictures from our trip plus Mama's gajillion pictures. Not to worry, I'll leave you with a little snippet to tide you over until I can get everything together.

Basilica di San Nicola
Basilica di San Nicola
Old Fortress of Corfu
Old Fortress of Corfu
The Acropolis
A view from the bottom of The Acropolis
Temple of Zeus
Temple of Zeus
Don't you worry. We saw tons more and I'll have much more to show and tell. AND since I missed Dubrovnik, Will will be making his debut post on Ech & Will letting you know all about his visit. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like it was an awesome trip! It's too bad that you got sick and that you lost some of your pictures though!! From these few pictures it seems like you really saw some amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh absolutely beautiful pictures! Sounds like it was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete