Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday Thoughts v.10.3.12

[uno]
Have you seen how great the Ducks and Beavers are doing so far this season!? I'm stoked! Beyond stoked! I'm a Ducks fan through and through, but I'm also a big state of Oregon fan so I'm happy the Beavers are also doing well. If both teams keep playing the way they are, it's going to be a great Civil War game!
[due]
WHAT IS THIS!? Cass and I were trying to find hidden outlets in our kitchen and he accidentally found out that the bench seating at our dining room table have hidden storage compartments. What!? Of course now I'm trying to figure out what I can put in them. The smaller bench is now home to our Ziploc bags, foil, etc. The longer bench will probably be home to the dish towels and place mats.
bench seating
Surprise!
[tre]
I'm in nesting mode. Except instead of preparing for a baby, I'm preparing for Mama's visit! Soon this house will look amazing...and two minutes after that it'll be a disaster again.
[quattro]
I'm trying to brainstorm ideas for Will. He has yet to make an appearance on the blog and we both think it's time. Any ideas or questions for him?

3 comments:

  1. You totally sound like my husband! He went to Oregon State, so he's a Beaver through and through, but he's always happy for the success of Oregon teams. I'm from a Big Ten school, but feel like an honorary Pac Twelve-er.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is it to find hidden compartments! That's awesome!!!
    I know what you mean about cleaning for company and then BAM they are gone again! :)
    Excited to see more from the husband!...i'll have to think of some questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the hidden bench! Kind of neat!

    I think Will should do a guest post about manly things. Maybe a day in the life of an overseas serviceman?

    ReplyDelete