Friday, November 23, 2012

Uh...Oops

At The Temple of Zeus Will and I made friends with the local animals.

This little cutie was like putty in my hands as soon as I started scratching behind her ears and under her chin.

The Temple of Zeus

I tried stalking some pigeons when Will scared of a few of them into flying up. I missed a cool shot so I told him to do it again. He ran at a cluster of four of them hanging out near us.

stalking pigeons


Success! I got a couple cool shots out of it.


"Oh crap!" Will started ducking down.

pigeons

That handful of pigeons scared up the whole flock and next thing we know...

Temple of Zeus

We were terrified they were going to fly into us or poop on our heads, but at the same time we couldn't stop laughing.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great picture of the birds flying away! I LOVE scaring them...(mean right?!) and then i am immediately terrified they will poop on my head. ha!

    ReplyDelete