Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Producing a Male Heir

Have you ever watched a movie or show and it made you start acting as if you were a part of it?

For instance, Will and I went to see Expendables 2 and afterward we all wanted to get guns and shoot things or karate chop wooden boards.

Will is the absolute WORST when it comes to this behavior.

I made him watch Downton Abbey with Mama and me.
-->He started talking to me like I was one of the servants.

He watched a bunch of WWE videos on YouTube.
-->Suddenly he wanted to "teach" me a bunch of MMA and WWE moves. (By teach me the moves, he means practice them on me.)

I was watching Top Chef and he sat down to watch with.
--> Every time I made a meal for him he'd dock points for presentation.

We watched The Tudors series.
-->He's asking why we've been married for so long and I'm not yet with child. He keeps demanding a male heir or else and miming throat slashes at me.

He wonders why I don't like to watch scary movies...I'm worried he's going to dress up and scare me!

5 comments:

  1. bahahahah
    demanding a male heir...that is hilarious.
    :)
    After seeing action movies i feel that i can take on the world...weird? maybe.
    NO SCARY MOVIES...gah i couldn't handle what he would do haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. love this. when Pat and I watched "Rainman," I looked at him and was like, you know I'm going to be talking like him for a while now, right? He said he'd already come to the realization :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, that's funny! You gotta be careful what you let him watch, I guess! Or you could just be amused by it all. It's pretty much Angel's mission in life to scare me at every convenient opportunity--I don't think I can blame that one on scary movies, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Docking points for presentation that's so funny!

    Men and their heirs lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! we do this sometimes after we've been at the movie theatre.

    ReplyDelete