Thursday, December 13, 2012

Roman Holiday Pt 6

Will and I tend to have really funny experiences with pigeons. (Uh...Oops) We're both extra paranoid about them pooping on our heads. I'm also paranoid about them flying into my head. Laugh all you want, I've felt the air from their flapping wings whooshing past my head more than once.

Anyway, I digress. Once again, pigeons attacked...but this time I wasn't the victim. Of course since it wasn't happening to me I found it HILARIOUS and I got it all on camera.

Pigeon Attack
Pigeon Attack
Pigeon Attack

I love that Mama is smiling through the whole thing. Meanwhile, I'm just about dying of laughter and reviving the giggles every time I look at these pictures.

5 comments:

  1. hahahahha that is amazing.
    Oh pigeons. evil creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been taking pictures too! Too funny!! I don't think I like birds very much at close range, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Pigeons can creep me out. I once got pooped on by one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also quite scared of pigeons. I just don't trust them to not fly into my face. Also, they don't respect pedestrian traffic rules, and that's just rude.

    ReplyDelete