Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Spoon & a Jar of Nutella



I promise I'm not trying to drown my sadness in chocolate. Well...maybe a little. But mostly I don't keep a lot of snacks in my kitchen especially now that it's just me in the house (TDY, not deployment time yet). I was tearing the kitchen apart trying to find something sweet when I found a jar of Nutella in one of my cupboards. I've been meaning to try out a cookie recipe I found on Pinterest (pin). But after a plate of pasta, I really craved something sweet. Enter...spoon & jar of Nutella. Sometimes a girl just needs the two.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by after reading your post on By the Porchlight. I am also a mil wife. I look forward to reading more of your blog and I hope you will stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 ::hugs:: chocolate...especially nutella is amazing.

    ReplyDelete