Thursday, January 10, 2013

Baby Girls

Could I have pulled off Dylan or James as a kid?


I'm a big fan of boys names for girls. I know a lot of people find it cruel or odd to do that to a girl, but I love it!

For instance:
Dylan
Charlie
James
Blake

Since Will and I already agreed on Aviella for our first girl's name, I'll have to see if we have two girls to convince him to go with a nontraditional name for #2.

But then again, we're kind of hoping for boys since a little girl would wrap Will around her little finger...and that would be dangerous for parenting reasons.

3 comments:

  1. Love "boy" names for girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Charlie" for a girl! Dylan....no, but that's probably because I knew a few Dylans and I wasn't fond of them. :P
    We're hoping for girls only. I much prefer buying little dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the girl's name you came up with, absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete