Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013

Our New Years was lowkey...just like last year. The mister is leaving soon so we wanted to spend some couple time together. We had a late lunch/early dinner over at our friends' house, played with their puppy, and shot zombies in Black Ops II.

Then we spent the rest of the night watching tv and cuddling and playing video games. At midnight there were fireworks going off all around the town. I think there were people partying at the farms that surround San Foca.

fireworks in San Foca

We slept in and ran errands. I had to return a library book and we checked mail. Luckily the shoppette and the BX were open so we got some food to last us a couple days until the commissary is open. It's such a pretty day today! I love this beautiful start to 2013.

pretty day

I didn't make any resolutions or goals for the year. Really, my only concern is surviving Will's deployment this year and trying to enjoy bella Italia.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Best of luck to you and your hubby for 2013. I am a daughter of retired defense officer from India. so u know my upbringing was different. The experience was great and helped me to grow as an Individual. I would like to know about ur journey with your hubby..so i m following you on GFC!

    Stay safe and Happy Blogging !!!

    Regards,
    shainee
    A piece of SHE...
    apieceofshe.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! It's nice to meet you.

      Delete