Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hiatus

I'm trying to fight off a cold and a killer headache. Turns out the best way to combat the cold is to stay awake to keep my throat from drying out while I sleep. The best way to alleviate some of the headache is to lie face down in a pillow. As always my life is such a contradiction. I'm in any shape to write anything that will make any kind of sense. So in the meantime, check this out:



Blog  |  Twitter  |  Facebook





Bloglovin  |  Facebook  |  Twitter

Blog  |  Shop  |  Twitter

Blog  |  Twitter  |  Instagram

Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter

Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter





Blog  |  Twitter  |  Instagram



4 comments:

  1. FEEL BETTER! ::hugs:: drink lots of fluids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having a cold for the last week, too! Sleep is the best thing for it....i'm not terribly good at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...hope you feel better! I think my body is trying to fight something off, too. Boo to sickness!

    ReplyDelete