Friday, January 4, 2013

Library


I love the library. I've always loved going to the library. I don't know what my mom did, but I hope my kids love reading as much as Seester and I do. Some of my favorite memories growing up were going to the Wahiawa Library for events or to get a new book. I try not to browse the shelves because I usually end up checking out a stack of 5+ books. Now I try to put books on hold and just run in and grab them so I don't get tempted to bring home more than I have time for. I have a tendency to get lost in reading and will stay up all night or ignore everything in life just to finish a book. Great for my entertainment, horrible for my productivity. Speaking of which...I have two book to read that's due at the end of the week. Better get to them.

4 comments:

  1. You better get to reading! That's always been my ideal relaxation activity--reading accompanied by some yummy snacks, of course. Sadly, I haven't gotten to do enough of it lately. I don't even have kids and life's so busy already! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl i've got one more book to read by the 19th and i sure will. BUT then i'm putting myself on a small pause, because i HAVE to read some of the books i have on my own shelf. I've read about 90% of them...but i used to work at a bookstore and well, i still have a lot to read! eeeeekkkk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to this ...Books are my first love :-D what are you reading now ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading the Percy Jackson series. They fun and quick reads. I'm also reading The Known World. It's a bit heavier and slower going, but I like it so far.

      Delete