Saturday, February 16, 2013

Barcis

Have you seen our pictures of Lake Barcis? (here and here) Gorgeous right? Well Mama didn't get to see it. There was a big rainstorm while we were on the cruise/in Rome and Florence so the lake was looking all stirred up and not so impressive.

Lake Barcis
Lake Barcis
Lake Barcis

Mama joked that we had faked all the pictures we posted on Facebook. I promise, it's normally breathtaking and crystal clear. The water was a bummer, but the leaves were out in all their gorgeous fall glory. It was so pretty in the park areas with all the beautiful colors.

Barcis
Barcis
Barcis

Yes, I know I'm still posting about Mama's visit. We traveled a LOT while she was here so I'm still trying to catch up on all the pictures and blogging about each place. Bear with me, I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment