Monday, February 11, 2013

Sticking Snow!

Will hurt his shoulder while on his TDY and it was still bugging him so I made him call the doctor's to make sure it wasn't something that needed more than just rest. It was snowing all morning, but it wasn't sticking. After his x-ray he practically ran to the car grumbling about how cold it was and the snow was stupid for being cold and not even sticking. Well...he's going to get a surprise when he wakes up from his nap! I peaked out the window and was shocked to see white on the ground.

Ech & Will: Snow!
View out the window
As soon as I saw white on the ground I practically ran out the door with the camera. Thank goodness I stopped before hitting the doormat because I wasn't wearing jacket or shoes. But I admired the crap out of the pretty snow from the doorframe!

Ech & Will: Snow!
View from our door!
Of course now I'm going to be super paranoid about his drive to and from work. (See Pessimist to understand why.)

6 comments:

  1. i wish it was freaking snowing here!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so pretty and snowy! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got some snow this weekend too! It's almost all melted now though!

    ReplyDelete