Friday, February 15, 2013

Surprises

Dear Will,

I loved Valentines Day with you this year. Maybe we only spent an hour together, but it was a good hour and we were together so that's all that matters. It sucks that you're working these 12-13 hour days and I appreciate that you woke up in the middle of our sleep schedule to surprise me. You tricked me with the whole "Work sucks, I have to go in and do my travel vouchers." You sneaky sneakerson. That Cinnabon was the best surprise. Did I ever tell you that Lindt chocolates were my favorite or was that a guess? I don't remember dropping hints, but you did really good on that one. And those nail polishes you got me were perfect! I guess that must be a hint to do my nails hmm?

I still can't believe you thought I'd really tape up an old Cheez-Its box and give that to you as a present. I also can't believe you didn't notice it was too heavy to be Cheez-Its. I love love love that you gave me a thank you kiss as if you didn't care. I fell in love with you all over again in that moment. The look on your face was priceless when you realized there was a shirt and Dead Space 3 in there.

How great is it that we can still surprise each other? Just when I thought I could predict what you'd do, you throw me off. We only got an hour together before we had to pass out again. But I don't care. It could have been 15 minutes and I still would be happy. I'm just happy your TDY got cut short and you're back in Italy with me.

Love,
Ech

4 comments:

  1. So incredibly sweet!

    I so love Cinnabuns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! Love love love Cinnabuns! Always an excellent gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, it sounds like you guys really made it count!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinnabun? Score! :) Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete