Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The One Time I Got Snowed In

All this talk about the blizzards in the NE and the snowfall here reminds me of the time I got snowed in. There was a crazy snow storm(ish) right around the time I graduated from college. My roommate (Clark of Captain and Clark) and I had small cars so we couldn't get out of our driveway after the city plowed the roads and created a wall of snow in our driveway. (And by wall I mean a speed bump sized wall.)

Anyway our other roommates were gone and we were stuck by ourselves going stir crazy. So we did what any normal ladies in their 20's would do. We got dressed up and had a two person party. And by dressed up I mean dressed up like we were going out to be seen. I burned a LOT of calories dancing around our house like a crazy person. We also ran outside and had a quick photo shoot in the snow.

Ech & Will
Ech & Will
Ech & Will

That night is one of my all-star top memories from college. Every time it snows and sticks I laugh just thinking of how much fun we had.

Stop by Captain and Clark's site. Their travel videos are informative and entertaining and they're both dear dear friends of mine. Oddly enough, they have yet to meet Will. Hopefully we'll be fixing that problem next month.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that sounds like such a fun blizzard memory! The only time I've ever been really snowed in was when I went to visit my aunt and uncle on freshman spring break. We didn't get plowed out for four days and the electricity was out and we were huddling by their fire place where we were burning coal to stay warm--that's a pretty good memory, too! But I'm glad I don't get snowed in on a regular basis. Once is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looks like you two had a blast! Freezing, but a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete