Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Linkup

Linking up with Sel & Hallie

1.) How did you meet your significant other?


My seester was stationed at Elmendorf Air Force Base at the time of her 21st birthday. I was in my last semester in college and I flew up to celebrate her birthday. Will was one of her friends from the dorm she was living in at the time and she invited him to her dinner and hotel party. 


2.) What/where was your first date?


It wasn't an official date or anything, but the day after Seester's birthday she had to take her then boyfriend to the ED and ended up being gone all day. Will came to keep me company and we ended up going to the park to watch some friends play a pick up game of football. When Seester came back we all ordered food and watched movies. Unconventional first date, but a fun day.


3.) What's your best relationship advice?


I wouldn't say I'm the best person to go to for advice. I guess maybe listen to your friends. They see the things you're too close to see.


4.) What is your most embarrassing moment in front of your SO?


I'm always doing something embarrassing in front of him. Supposedly I told him I loved him after we were dating for a month. I fell asleep while we were talking on the phone. He didn't realize it and he swears I told him I loved him. I was horrified that I would say such important words so soon and without realizing it. Good thing he didn't freak out and dump me. 


5.) What most attracts you to your SO?


He makes me laugh. It was the first thing that made me notice him in the first place and somehow he can still dissolve me into a fit of giggles.


6.) If a movie was made about your SO, what actor/superhero would play their part?

That's a tough one. I honestly have no idea.

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading how you two met!! You two sound like an amazing couple :) Hope you're having the BEST Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one month and saying I love you made me laugh. That's something that would happen to me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The falling asleep and allegedly telling him that you loved him story is too funny! Angel famously told me "I love you" on the phone...and I doubt we'd even been together a month, because he bought my engagement ring when we'd been together a month and a half. But he quickly said, "I mean I care about you" because apparently I didn't give him the most loving reaction to that announcement. :P

    ReplyDelete