Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"Walking" in the Snow

Every time it snows I have the urge to go for a walk in it. Last time it snowed, it was rain/snow so I just took pictures from the window. Yesterday I couldn't fight it. I had to go outside.

Will was taking a nap before work. I was suuuper patient and took a few photos from our doorway. But it wasn't enough, so I threw on a fleece and my Uggs and ran out to our courtyard to take pictures out there. Well...snow = super cold so I ran to the carport, snapped a few more and ran back inside.

Ech & Will: Snow!
I love our house!

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I ran upstairs and jumped on the bed until Will got up and came outside with me. Again, snow = super cold. Did we remember this? Nope! (If you watch Archer, imagine Lana saying it haha!) I ran out in the same outfit, except this time I remembered a hat. Will begrudgingly followed me out in just a hoodie. He thinks he's so tough because he was stationed in Alaska for three years.

Ech & Will: Snow!
Ech & Will: Snow!
Ech & Will: Snow!
Ech & Will: Snow!
Ech & Will: Snow!


We didn't even make it across the street before the wind and borderline frostbite turned us back. This morning it was pretty much all melted. Thank goodness. I was not looking forward to driving in that slushy/icy mess.

Can I just say I'm so happy I have my mister back again!? I have someone to take pictures of me again!

Check out Ech & Will's love story at Trials and Triumphs of Loving My Sailor. While you're at it, check out the other Military Love Stories!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great walk and good for you for taking photos!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha "he thinks he's so tough because he was stationed in alaska" i had a friend who was stationed there and he sent me a video of him holding a mug of pipping hot coffee and opening a window and throwing the coffee out and it turned to power in .00002 of a second i was in SHOCK!

    ReplyDelete