Thursday, March 14, 2013

ABC's of Ech & Will

{A} Age: Ech: 26 Will: 23

{B} Bed size: Queen. It works for now but we'd like a king someday.
{C} Chore you hate: Ech: Laundry Will: Cleaning dishes
{D} Dogs: Ech: I wish! I'm dying for a rotweiller or doberman. Will: I want a huskie.
{E} Essential start to your day: Ech: A snuggle with the mister, then email and Facebook. Will: A kiss from Ech.
{F} Favorite color: Ech: Blue Will: Green
{G} Gold or Silver: Silver
{H} Height: Ech: 5'0" Will: 6'0"
{I} Instruments you play: Ech: I can play a few chords on the guitar. Will: None.
{J} Job Title: Ech: Awesome Wife Will: Crew Chief
{K} Kids: None, but hopefully very soon!
{L} Live: Aviano AFB, Italy
{M} Married: For over 2 years
{N} Nicknames: Ech & Will (obviously)
{O} Overnight hospital stays: None (knock on wood)
{P} Pet peeve: Ech: Arrogance and ignorance Will: When people don't wipe the toilet seat.
{Q} Quote: That's too hard to narrow down.
{R} Righty or Lefty: Righties
{S} Siblings: Ech: 3 younger sisters Will: 2 sisters and 1 brother
{T} Time you wake up: Varies depending on Will's schedule.
{U} University attended: Ech: Pacific Lutheran University Will: None yet
{V} Vegetables you dislike: Ech: Pretty much all of them. Will: Beets
{W} What makes you run late: Ech: If my hair decides to be uncooperative. Will: Making food.
{X} X-Rays you've had: Ech: Teeth and back Will: Teeth, my hand from a work injury, shoulder...also from a work injury.
{Y} Yummy food: Ech: Italian and Hawaiian Will: wings
{Z} Zoo animal favorite: Ech: Elephants...especially the baby ones. Will: Tigers

5 comments:

  1. Oh I agree, I so hate when I see pee splatters on the toilet seat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's an entire foot taller than you hahaha my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I knew he was a lot taller than you but I didn't realize you were only 5 foot! I like how you both did the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me either!!! Dang. Joe is like 3 inches taller. I wish he was more. I feel silly when I wear heals. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. you don't like any veggies??!? crazy girl! ha. :)
    And that is so awesome that y'all are both 1 of 4 siblings! TOO COOL!

    ReplyDelete