Friday, March 8, 2013

Bragging

I need to do a little bragging about my man. He got a new ribbon and medal for a NATO mission he helped out with when we first got here. Really, all he did was his job. But I'm glad he (and the other people he works with) got recognition...even if it took almost 2 years to get it.


Trying to get a picture of him in uniform with his new stuff is ridiculously difficult. He thinks it's silly, but I love it and our families love it. I have to catch him on his way out the door. This may sound easy, but I adjust my sleep schedule to his so I'm trying to wake up as he's getting ready. He changes in the locker room at work so he comes home in his sweats. OR he'll walk in the door and BAM! stripped down to his underwear and socks by the time I turn my head to say hello.

I chased him into the bathroom the other day trying to get him to put on his uniform again to take pictures.

I finally remembered to get him to take a picture today. I had to dig around to find it because he had filed the certificate and put the ribbon/medal box in the box with the rest of his military stuff. As you can see in the first picture, he was losing patience with me so a real smile wasn't going to happen.

4 comments:

  1. When my husband gets home before me, by the time i make it in he is alwready down to that ridiculous brown shirt, boxers, and green socks. At least he thinks he looks good.

    :)

    Congrats to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is the exact same way! He does not like taking pictures in his uniform! Hahaha.

    But yay congratulation! What a great hubby you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dudes and not wanting to take pictures, so lame!
    That is awesome that he was recognized! :)

    ReplyDelete