- Set alarm for 15 minutes before it's absolutely necessary to wake up.
- Snooze once.
- Hop up and get going.
- Set alarm for 1 hour before it's absolutely necessary to wake up.
- Snooze every 15 minutes for the next hour.
- Roll over.
- Open eyes.
- Blink a few times at the time.
- Throw the covers off and slooooowly get up.
Sometimes I manage to get him down to 30 minutes because there's not a whole lot of things in this world that are more annoying than the sound of an alarm. When I was a teenager, I could sleep through that many alarms. Definitely not anymore. I usually take the extra time to play games on my ipod or his ipad or check the news/Facebook/Twitter/watch Netflix.
|I have so so many pictures of me waiting for him to wake up.|