Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Whaaa?

I'm speechless! Thank you so much to Julie over at Becoming a Navy Wife for the Liebster nomination! Check out her first and second posts.

1. What are the top three items on your "bucket list"?
Have a baby (or two). My husband and I have been seriously talking about starting a family soon.
Visit Japan. When I was really young my grandpa told me to go there at least once in my lifetime. That has always stuck with me and I want to make it happen.
Visit The Philippines. I have to discover the other half of my ethnicity too!
 
2. If you were to go on a road trip across the USA would you take the Northern route or the Southern route and why?
Probably the Southern route. It’s a little more mysterious to me and a lot of my husband’s friends are along the South so we’d probably go that way so we can stop in and say hi to all of them.
 
3. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
That’s just cruel to make me choose between pizza and pasta.

4. If you were stuck on a deserted island and were allowed to have three items with you, what would they be?
A big comfy blanket and a flare gun for sure…because there’s no chance I’m going to figure out how to make a fire. And my glasses because at some point my contacts are going to be no good and I’m blind without some sort of sight aid.

5. What is the one beauty product you could not live without?
Eye liner. All the other stuff is nice, but eye liner is what makes me feel like my “face” is on.

6. Would you rather go one year without wearing make-up or one year without a phone?
A year without makeup. I pretty much do that anyway.

7. If you could be present for any historical event, what would it be?
Jesus’s rising from the grave. That had to be a pretty awesome thing to see. Or his miracles.

8. Let's say you are Oprah and are planning for your "favorite things" episode, name three products that would make the list.
A gaming computer…and then, check under your seats because EVERYONE GETS A COMPUTERRRRRR!
A BMW, because I’ve always loved them…and then watch the aisles because my helpers are coming around with keys TO A BRAND NEW CARRRRR!
And Burgerville burgers…and everyone can watch me eat because there’s no way I’m sharing my delicious food that I only get when I’m in Oregon.

9. What was the first date you and your significant other went on?
We were talking about this not too long ago, and we’re pretty sure it was dinner at Outback. We had been dating long distance for a few months so it didn’t feel like a regular first date. And we had gone out to group dinners and movies with my sister and their friends. But I’m pretty sure Outback was our first one on one/going out date.

10. What is your idea of the "perfect date"?
Home cooked meal, a bunch of rented movies, a big comfy blanket, and our couch. Just me and the mister cuddling at home.

11. What is your favorite app?
Accuweather. I need to know how to plan our weekends and what to wear when I go outside.
 
My questions:
1. Tell me about your dream vacation (Where? Why? With whom? etc)
2. Have you owned any pets? And if so, what animal(s) and what's their name(s)?
3. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
4. Say you had to wear black, white, and one color of your choosing for the rest of your life...what color would you choose?
5. If you had to live in any other country (other than your home country), where would you live?
6. If you could have one skill that you don't already possess, what would it be? (Let's keep it real, no super powers.)
7. Pick: perfect hair or perfect skin
8. What is your favorite article of clothing?
9. Say you have a child...what item would of yours would you like to pass down to become a family heirloom for your descendants?
10. What's your favorite junk food?
11. What are your favorite blogs to read (other than Ech & Will ;) )?
 
I'm no good at picking nominations, so I pick all my readers! Post the link to your answers in the comments, or leave your answers in the comments. These are questions I'm genuinely curious about so I really want to see your answers!

3 comments:

  1. Eyeliner would probably have been my 2nd choice after lipstick. I like eyeliner, but I've always been a lipstick girl. And it would probably kill me to only wear three colors for the rest of my life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drove cross country and on the way to CA I did the northern route. Then after living there for a year I drove home the southern route. So I got to see it all. It was the best. And I agree about the no makeup - I can't imagine going w/o my iPhone for a whole year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burgerville would be such a great gift! Great favorite thing!!

    ReplyDelete