Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Best. Landlords. Ever.

My landlord and his wife are AMAZING! We went out for a drink (I had a beer, they had espressos) and chatted. They asked about Will and caught me up on what their kids have been up to. They don't run the bar next door anymore so I don't see them as often as I used to. It was really nice to sit down with them. By the time we finished our drinks, their daughter was getting out of swim practice at the local pool so we all went to get gelato. Il Gelato at the Gray Mall in Aviano got a face lift and had been closed for awhile. I think they had their grand reopening a week or two ago and it looks really nice. The gelato was delicious as always, totally worth freezing my butt off for...it was pretty cold out, but that never stops me from getting ice cream or gelato. Never. Even in Alaska in negative degree weather, I still got my ice cream fix.

Albino suggested we take pictures of our gelato and send it to Will. He didn't think I'd take him seriously and when I whipped out my iTouch he said, "No, no, no! He'll say f--- you! I want one, it's hot here." Hahaha!



Like I said, amazing landlord. We got so lucky when we found our house.

9 comments:

  1. haha! sounds like a character.

    I could go for some ice cream right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I could totally go for some gelato, even though it isn't hot here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that you have such a good relationship with your landlords. I hear so many horror stories about landlords. Mine are my parents, so I also love my landlords. :P And I will eat ice cream in the winter, but what I've found is that I won't eat popsicles when it's cold out. As proof, we have a bunch of popsicles in our freezer left since last summer when I suddenly decided I no longer liked popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hysterical, I have never even met my landlord!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete