Friday, April 19, 2013

Construction

When I went on walks when I was little...4-10...I would make my mom stop anytime we came across a construction crew. It didn't matter if it was a big job or a small one, I wanted to watch. I guess I haven't outgrown that fascination because I was hanging out of my bathroom window on the second floor watching the crew pour concrete next door. The woman that runs the bar was out there with her son and waved when she saw me. Embarrassing...but didn't stop me from hanging out another 5 minutes to watch.



After I saw these pictures, I immediately cleaned my windows.
They piped the concrete up and over my yard...crazy!
These guys were out there at least 6-7 hours tending to the concrete. They gave me no chance to sneak over to make a hand print or write my initials.

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE watching constructions crews...it's so fascinating to see something just be built right before your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, stinks you couldn't leave your mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching this sort of thing!

    ReplyDelete