Thursday, April 11, 2013

I have been so busy rearranging this entire house this week. I'm almost ready to take pictures and show off all my work. You know all those random little things that never really get unpacked or touched? I'm finally getting around to all that and it's been a whole mess of annoyingness. I did, however, find two fairly valuable necklaces that I have been desperately searching for. So I guess it made going through all that crap worth it.

For those of you who are curious about what I look and sound like in real life...I made a video for my husband. I had no intentions of showing it to anyone else. But if you want to see it, let me know and I'll give you the link. I'm not going to share it on here because it's a personal video and I don't want just any random person to pop in and see it. I'd much rather show just my close blogger friends who take the time to comment and email me and have been getting to know me. You know who you are.

I was going to go to Decathlon today and try to sweet talk a strong Italian man into helping me buy a cute little elliptical that I found there last weekend. But I woke up feeling extra tired and a little sad about missing Will. So I decided to take the day to lounge around in sweatpants and hang out with my best friend, Netflix. A day of wallowing and laziness, if you will. In fact, I think I'll put on a mask and make it a pampering day too. Ooo I just remembered there's a bottle of wine in the fridge. Extra score!

...on second thought. I think I might run down there after riposo. It says they only have 4 ellipticals left and there was a whole pallet of them when I was there on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. So I'm guessing you can't work there right? I can't imagine what you do every day to keep yourself busy. Read a lot? Sightsee? It must be hard to be in another country w/ your husband away. I hope you have some other wives that are alone too that you can hang out w/!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so did you get it?! the elliptical?
    :):):)

    ReplyDelete