Thursday, April 25, 2013

Insert High Pitch Scream Here

The thing I most feared during Will's deployment happened. I have been anticipating it, but I never thought it would be this bad.

humongous a-hole

This HUMONGOUS a-hole climbed into bed with me. No, not just climbed into bed with me. It got under the sheets. IT TRIED TO CUDDLE ME! I was minding my own business when I saw it out of the corner of my eye just inches from my right elbow. I don't think I've ever moved so quickly in my life.

I ran downstairs to grab one of Will's combat boots. In that time the humongous a-hole hid. It took me forever to track him down and exact my revenge for trying to cuddle me in the bed I share with my husband. How dare you! I will not be cuddling with anyone but my man!

It's hard to tell, since I smashed it so much, but he was about an inch and a half long. And he moved faster than lightning. RIP humongous a-hole. This may make me sound cruel, but I won't miss you.

(Amy, I'm seriously rethinking the whole bed on the ground thing now.)

11 comments:

  1. Holy cow, what the heck is that? I'd do more than freak out. I'd probably move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap!!! I can't tell what it is but it looks scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! I saw a spider the other day and screamed bloody murder!! My husband thought I was dying, then laughed at me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's normally how it goes between my husband and me. I scream. He comes running. He scolds me for screaming like I was dying. I yell at him to take care of the bug.

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! That thing is huge. I HATE bugs so I would have freaked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek! That would have freaked me out too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ewww! What is that, for real? Whatever it is, it's evil. When Angel worked night shift, one evening I was lying on the couch watching tv, and I saw out of the corner of my eye, a very large black cricket creeping across the floor and into the bedroom, and I was like, okay, I'm sleeping on the couch tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHA
    ok first of all i'm not laughing at what happened. seriously you have guts, HUGE guts!
    that thing is huge...seriously so proud of you for squashing this!
    Dang...insane. oh my goodness.
    get that bed up off the floor now!
    And ummm when i see a roach ...actually they are called palmetto bugs. google that crap THEY FLY...i run like a screaming 5 year old girl. i can not handle it.

    ReplyDelete