Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Real Talk

Either my husband is sleep deprived or his crazy work hours are driving him crazy. Probably both.

Ech: So tomorrow...Wednesday...I'm not going to be able to talk to you.
Will: What day are you talking about?
Ech: Wednesday. Tomorrow.
Will: What day is today?
Ech: Tuesday.
Will: Is it still Tuesday my time?
Ech: Are you serious? It's like 4 in the afternoon your time.
Will: I'm so confused!
[5 minutes later]
Will: You're not going to be able to talk to me!?!?

Remember how I said he likes to jump around topics in the middle of a conversation? He has upped his level of topic jumping:

Will: Oh! So like I was saying about that Justin Bieber song...
Ech: Wait what? When have you ever brought up a Justin Bieber song?
Will: It wasn't today. I think it was a while ago. But anyway there's a rock version just look up Punk Goes Pop.
Ech: Wait are you talking about January when you first heard that song when you were in Vegas?
Will: [laughs] Yeah.
Ech: You're really trying to continue on a conversation from over 3 months ago?
Will: [laugh] Yeah.

Oh that man is definitely keeping me on my toes.

The song he was talking about:

6 comments:

  1. hahahahah that is brilliant!
    First of all that song, i really like their cover seriously!
    And man he is keeping your mind sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love it!

    How are you handling the separation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband admitted to liking a Bieber song? I think you have to temporarily take away his man card for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. Seriously 3 months later?! That is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have barely read any blogs the last couple days so I just read 4 blog posts of yours in a row and as usual laughed a ton. So okay, both of the conversations in this post are awesome but the second one is just awesome. And the cover of Bieber's song is way better then the original!

    ReplyDelete