Saturday, April 13, 2013

Red Friday

I got a new Red Friday shirt to wear in honor of my husband, the men deployed with him, and Seester who's also still deployed. I got it through Love & War Clothing. It's one of the comfiest shirts I own, I love it!

I keep his heart
he keeps me free

I mentioned before that I wear his wedding ring around my neck while he's gone. I also wear a cross that belonged to my grandmother. My mom gave it to me when I was too young...as evidenced by the bite marks since I was always putting it in my mouth. I hadn't planned on wearing them together, but I like the way they fall together on the chain.

wedding ring and cross

I decided to have a glass of wine while I cleaned up the house and caught up on blog reading...

Ech and moscato

Well...one glass led to two...and the next thing I knew the bottle was empty. Oops. I swear it was an accident. I really meant to be super classy and have a glass of moscato and have a relaxing night. Instead, I drunk Skyped a very good friend and entertained her for awhile. Then I continued with the photo session with my iTouch and had a hardcore one person dance party. I had a blast! Luckily, my husband finds me hilarious. I'm bummed he missed out on the fun, but he got to relive it when he got my pictures. So today I'm in recovery mode. I can't drink like I used to. I can't believe one bottle is causing me this much grief the day after.

iTouch photo shoot

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shirt, seriously!
    Ummm girl a whole bottle..wine makes me classy tipsy hahaha. Classy because wine is classy right?
    I'm good with liquor but some reason wine...it can really do me over if i have more than two glasses.
    I love those pictures, seriously freaking hilarious! :) We would be besties in real life i can tell!

    ReplyDelete