Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Victorious!

This is probably the best feeling I've had recently:


Will and I have paid off my first student loan!!! Sure, it's just one of many. Sure, we still have a ways to go. But one is done. No more payments to CitiBank! Not that I had any bad experiences with them. It was just one of the smaller ones that we were able to knock out this year. Fingers crossed, we'll have our car, maybe another student loan (or at least a big dent taken out), and our credit card paid off by the end of the year.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is a big deal. I'm so happy for you and jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on paying that off! Ahhh... I am so envious, that must be the best feeling ever.

    And I look forward to your posts in the future, enjoy your time with the husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray!!! That's so awesome! I remember when Angel was trying to pay off all of his student loans--he worked 5 12 hour shifts per week instead of the regular 3 shifts nearly the whole time we were engaged to do it. Student loans can be such a drag...one of my friends (who doesn't have kids yet) was saying, "Yeah, I'll still be paying off my student loans when my kids are going to college, most likely." Now that's rough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We consolidated my student loans a couple years ago and this October (God willing) we should have them completely paid off and I'm so pumped! Congrats on getting one down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh!!! That's so exciting! I can't wait until that day comes for us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember that feeling. Revel in it, girly! Hopefully you guys can get some good, quality time in together. Celebrate that payoff, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay!!! that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete