Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ech's Condensed Story

My mom says I was a prize from a Pampers box. There are pictures of me as a baby crawling out of a diaper box so they've always told me that’s where I came from. I was bald until I was about 3, but I was still a super cute baby.

I don't have my baby pictures...this is as close as it gets

I thought middle school and high school were a blast, despite the awkwardness of those years. I was a complete tomboy until high school. Then I realized the boys I liked didn't like girls who acted too much like a boy. But I can still throw a spiral like a champ and I love watching football. Go Seahawks!


One of the better pictures from my awkward years

My senior year in college I spent a month traveling around Tanzania for a class. It was the first time I used a passport. I really learned how much I loved traveling and experiencing other cultures.

smoking hookah in Stone Town on Zanzibar

I met my husband the last semester of my undergrad career. He changed all my plans for the future. I moved to Alaska, not just to be with him, but also to marry him. Now we’re living the dream in Italy. Really…Italy is a dream come true for me. I love this country and the people and the food and the history. It’s amazingly amazing! Fingers crossed there will be a little minion running around our house next year.

Rome

8 comments:

  1. I love the older pictures. It's so cool that you've been able to live in so many different places in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) oh i'm finger crossing for that little minion!
    I love this...you're condensed story is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanzania...how cool! I bet that was an interesting experience. So pre-Will, what did you want to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had such an interesting life so far! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. My husband is in the Air Force so we got lucky enough to get stationed here.

      Delete
  6. I love these pictures! :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog through the Blog Every Day in May Challenge...

    Wow, that's so cool that you guys ended up in Italy!! I love Europe so much!

    Also, that's one awesome big bird shirt you're rockin' in the dinosaur pic! ;)

    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete