Friday, May 17, 2013

My Favorite Me


This picture was taken by Will on our wedding day. We were changing out of our wedding clothes and I scooped up his tux and put it on. I was striking all kinds of crazy poses and being silly. The first of many times my husband realized how weird and crazy I can be. The best part, though, was when we posted this picture on Facebook. All my friends wrote comments like, "Typical". They were all amused, but none of them were at all surprised.

This will be my last post participating in the link up. It's been fun, but the rest of the prompts aren't really doing it for me. I look forward to reading all of your posts on the topics though!

6 comments:

  1. haha, that's awesome! At least he knew what he was getting into right away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!
    :)
    Just goes to show how fun and awesome you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg so cute!!!!! I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love that picture, it's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute I thought before reading you might have been someone's best man, lol.
    Oozing Out My Ears

    ReplyDelete