Friday, May 31, 2013

Q&A with Will

I saw this post on My Cliffnotes and thought it would be fun to see if Will would play along. I emailed him the list of questions and waited a month to get them back. He is not a man of many words...which made it a little difficult. But he answered them so he gets lots of brownie points.
Go visit Tab, she's one of my favorite bloggers!

Where was our first date?
Our first date was to Century 16 to watch a movie
We're pretty sure this was our first official date. I thought it was to dinner, but he reminded me that was toward the end of my trip. I think we might have seen Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler.

Where was our first kiss?
At the Hilton in downtown Anchorage
Yep!

Who said I love you first?
I say you did but it prolly was me
It was him. At our friends' house after everyone went to bed.

What were our wedding colors?
White black and I had red
Black and red. Because he didn't want to wear blue.

My most commonly used phrase?
Never mind
Hahaha! What? I feel like this isn't right.

My celebrity crush?
Orlando Bloom
Uh...like 10 years ago. Actually, he's still pretty hot. I'll take it.

If I order drinks for both of us, what would it be?
Cokes
It's usually a Coke for you and a water for me.

Best meal she's ever cooked you?
I don't know all your meals are delicious
I think his favorite was the cheesy broccoli chicken with rice. He ate three full servings.

Worst meal she's ever cooked you?
I don't know all your meals are delicious
Liar. That mac and cheese I made on his birthday wasn't very good. We both ate it, but I've made much better versions since then. Oh and the pasta with white wine sauce I made when we were living in Alaska..that was pretty awful.

What is my most played song on ipod?
Something with love in it
Hahaha! What? He hasn't been around to hear, but I've been playing Blake Shelton's latest cd a lot. I'm kind of in love with this one:

What would she say your most annoying habit is?
Pacing
YES! It drives me crazy! Even more so now that we only get to talk over Skype. It makes me dizzy when we're talking and he paces. But then he falls asleep if he sits down. But then it's funny when he nods off and his iPad tips forward and smacks him in the chest, waking him up. 

What is the last thing I do before bed?
Wash your face
Wow. No.

If you could throw out one item of my clothes, what would it be?
Nothing really
I find that hard to believe. He's always telling me I need to have less clothes because I use up so much of his space.

Your favorite thing about her?
Smile
Awww!

Her go-to drink at Starbucks?
Iced white mocha latte grande
Close. Just white mocha...not latte. And iced during the warm days, hot during the cold days. And a venti if he's with me because we both know he's going to drink most of it before I get two sips in.


Her order from Chipotle (because let's be serious, this matters!)?
Stir fried chicken
He doesn't know what Chipotle is. I'll fix that next time we're home. Especially now that there's one at Clackamas. 

3 comments:

  1. I laughed for like 5 minutes at your order of stir-fried chicken from Chipotle's. Oh man, I'm so glad you included that one. Bedtime stories was the movie my parents took me out to see just before they left me in America to survive college by myself. It will always hold a special place in my memory for that reason. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love this! :) I may have to get Kyle to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty cute idea! And you definitely have to fix his Chipotle knowledge lol

    ReplyDelete