Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sleep Schedule

Somehow my sleep schedule got all kinds of crazy. One sleepless night and now all my nights are sleepless. I hate it! I have things to do during the day and I can't do them if I'm sleeping during business hours. Usually I'm pretty good at adjusting my sleep schedule, but for some reason this time is harder. I think it's the weather. One day it's bright and sunshiny until 8 at night...which always takes me by surprise when I look at the time. But the next day it's dark and stormy...which is equally confusing because I think it's nighttime when it's in the middle of the day. Housewife problems I guess.

Well. I'm off. Good night! Or good morning! I'm not really sure.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have an amazing weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you were able to get some sleep. I hate when I have awful sleep nights. Most of the time it's because of my loud daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have the same problem...there are some nights where I just can't sleep so I don't. And it's terrible!! Hope your sleep schedule gets back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a night owl, but unfortunately my job doesn't allow for that. I would totally sleep until noon every day if I could

    ReplyDelete
  5. my sleep schedule is always weird when the husband is gone. Probably not helping your situation! You need a cuddle buddy.

    you are adorable btw!

    ReplyDelete