Thursday, June 27, 2013

Eagle Crest

We finally made to Eagle Crest Resort after the overlook, Smith Rock, and the rock garden. Our condo had two rooms, a fireplace, full kitchen, a little deck with a gas barbecue, two bathrooms, and a washer/dryer. The resort had all kinds of cool things to do. I was hoping to swim, but the pool closest to us was outdoors and it was too cold for it. They had an indoor pool on the other side of the grounds that we wanted to check out, but we were busy with our hikes and sightseeing to make it over during open hours.

Eagle Crest Resort
Eagle Crest Resort

Seester wanted to go work out so Mama, Aunty, and I walked around and found the hiking path. It wraps around the whole resort, but it was getting late and dark so we only walked down to the water and down a little ways.

Eagle Crest Resort
Eagle Crest Resort
Hiya! I broke the tree with my mad skills.
Eagle Crest Resort
My favorite flower

On our way back to the gym we saw a deer! It let us get pretty close, I was surprised.

Eagle Crest Resort

I passed out super early and I was up by 5:30. I woke up hungry so I heated up leftovers and had breakfast on the deck. I was hoping to spot some deer, but no luck. Only golfers. But when Mama woke up and went out there, a deer came right up! Seester tossed her cereal at him (her?) and he (she?) came right up to the railing! We were trying to get him (her?) to eat out of the bowl or Seester's hands, but he (she) wasn't having it.

Eagle Crest
Eagle Crest

5 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful there! And that deer is really close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Love the daisy picture (those are one of my favorites as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the daisys. The deer got so close!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last picture of the deer is awesome! And I love your sense of humor - the karate chopping the tree picture, hilarious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Eagle Crest to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete