Monday, July 8, 2013

Back to High School

Have you ever revisited your high school? The last time I was at Franklin was for class of 2005's graduation. Our high school is gorgeous from the outside so Seester wanted to stop by and take pictures. There were teachers and faculty still in the building doing their end-of-year cleaning so we were able to get in the building and walk around. It amazing how small the building seems. It seemed so ridiculously large back then. It was kind of fun walking around laughing at all the memories we had there. Oh fo' fa sho! Hahaha!

Franklin
Franklin
Tracy & Seester c/o 2005
Franklin
Hanging out with Ben

5 comments:

  1. I think that would be cool to go back and see the place where you spent so many years! I didn't go to high school, of course, but I know in years to come I wouldn't mind going back and walking around my old college every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that school is BEAUTIFUL! and that statue = HUGE!!!!!!
    I've been back to my old high school a few times, and it's so weird!
    They've tightened security (it houses like 2,300 students) so they've added gates and id cards, etc...but i love all the memories i've had there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been back to my high school a hand full of times. My 10 year reunion is this year but I'm not going haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My high school is in Belgium so no, I have not visited. Would be cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that school it's so pretty

    ReplyDelete