Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Balloon Launch

The morning after the bachelorette party Mama and I went out to the Troutdale hot air balloon launch. Everyone (including me) was surprised I was able to get up for it. But I did and I'm glad I made it!

Troutdale Festival of Balloons
Troutdale Festival of Balloons
Troutdale Festival of Balloons
Troutdale Festival of Balloons
Troutdale Festival of Balloons
Troutdale Festival of Balloons
Troutdale Festival of Balloons
The first balloon in the air
Troutdale Festival of Balloons
Troutdale Festival of Balloons
Troutdale Festival of Balloons
Pulling out the top of the skunk's head
Troutdale Festival of Balloons

If you ever get a chance to go to one, I highly recommend it. I felt like a kid at the circus. The launches depend on how fast they can get the balloons filled so there were balloons going up at randoms from all over the field. They offered tether rides, but I held out. I want to go on a full-on balloon ride someday.

4 comments:

  1. That would be such a cool experience--just to watch them all going up. I can't even imagine what it would be like to ride in one--I bet it's cold with all the wind, I'd definitely have to wear a jacket. I wonder if I'd be brave enough to look down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I beat that was neat. It would be cool to go on a full-on balloon ride but that scares me tot hink about, too. eek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be so much fun!!! I love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO COOL! I've always wanted to go to a hot air balloon launch but i dont think they do them in our area...womp womp (and those animal ones = love it!)

    ReplyDelete