Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bro Date

I asked two of our guy friends to come over to jump my car. I figured between two guys on different schedules, one of them would be able to take care of it before the other. Of course they both showed up within 15 minutes of each other. Will got an extra special Skype date because they came over while we were talking. I basically got pushed aside so the boys could have their bro date. They were all so happy they were to be able to catch up and talk about boy/crew chief things that I don't care about. Like...

Crew chief things like hydro and jet parts and panels and all the things I don't understand.
Weight lifting. Showing off their new muscles. Exchanging lift schedules. *yawn*
Work vents about drama that I don't understand because I'm a civilian.
Masturbating. *roll eyes*
Silly things they find funny that I just don't get the humor.

They were on Skype for over 2 hours. And that's on top of the 30 minutes or so that I got to talk to him for before the guys showed up. I don't think I've ever been able to keep my husband talking for that long. I would be jealous, but it was just too cute to see all the guys so happy to be able to talk to each other. I think it was really good for Will's morale. He's been having a rough time lately, poor guy.

bro Skype date

4 comments:

  1. The only people I ever skype regularly are my family, but I feel like I get to stay in touch with all my old friends that way because there is constantly someone or other coming over and "crashing" our skype calls. They can get a little chaotic when lots of people get involved, though.
    And guy talk, I'm mystified by it. Angel can be on the phone with his brother for an hour and then I'm like, "How's Brittany? How's the baby? Does he have a job yet? Have they found an apartment?" And he's like "I don't know, we didn't talk about any of that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love that they got to have a bro date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that they showed up while y'all were talking! It sounds like he appreciated the bro time! :)

    ReplyDelete