Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Foss Reunion

The girls in my wing at Foss Hall got really close my first year at PLU. I was thrilled that four of us were able to get together while I was in town. We chose to meet up at The Ram at Clackamas Town Center since that was our spot to go out for celebratory dinners in Tacoma. It was so much fun catching up with some of my favorite ladies. It's weird, we're kind of grown up...but we don't feel it. We ate some good food, played with super cute puppies and kittens at the adoption place in the mall, and did a little shopping. It was just like old times.

PLU reunion

2 comments:

  1. i feel the same way when i hang out with friends from college or high school. It makes me feel...old but at the same time not?! Does that make sense haha.
    I'm so glad y'all were able to spend time together and make new memories!

    ReplyDelete