Friday, July 12, 2013

Timbers Game

In all the years I lived in Portland I never went to a Timbers game. Seester and I finally changed that on her last day in town. We really had no idea what to expect. We both played soccer as kids so we figured we wouldn't be bored.

It was SO much more fun than I imagined. First of all, the game was a good one with lots of action. Second of all, the Timbers Army sang, cheered, clapped, danced, and chanted the.entire.time. It was like a game and a show. I need to find someone to teach me all the words and moves so I can sit in over there next time. It looks like a blast!

Timbers Game
View from our seats. Second row right behind the Timbers' bench!
Timbers Game
Timbers Army
Timbers Game
So stinking cute! They were holding the kids' hands.
Timbers Game
Air Force Honor Guard came out for the national anthem.
Timbers Game
WIN!!!!
Timbers Game
Shaking hands

4 comments:

  1. what!! That looks like so much fun!
    :) And i love it when the crowds get really into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Random, unrelated question, but where is the photo in your header taken? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely on my list for the next time I visit Portland. Live sporting events are the best!

    ReplyDelete