Monday, August 12, 2013

Meanwhile...

Wondering what Will has been up to? This...

crew chief
crew chief

Look how tan he is! I didn't even know he could get that tan! I don't know why, but I think he looks smoking in his work clothes. He looks good in his uniform too, but I love the dirty "I'm a man doing man things" look. Well...maybe not as messy as he looks in the second picture. He got hydro spilled all over him...you'd be surprised how often he comes home covered in fuel/hydro/some sort of jet fluid.


And a little serenade. Don't worry, I'm not singing.

5 comments:

  1. =)
    He's staying busy!!
    And he does look handsome in his work outfit, that's not weird for me to say is it? hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those pictures... I wish I could get some of my man in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice action shots! My husband so CE, so occasionally I get those, too. And man...I sure do appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pictures and Skype are the best combo when you can't actually see them in person!

    ReplyDelete