Thursday, August 8, 2013

Prehistoric Gardens

Here's the thing...Mama and I like weird and quirky things sometimes. Like the Petersen Rock Garden. So take that into account when I tell you we stopped at Prehistoric Gardens near Gold Beach. Life-sized dinosaurs line the paths through the rain forest. I thought it would be super corny and lame, but it was actually really beautiful in there. $10 was a little steep in my opinion, but whatever...we're probably never going to be in the area again.

Prehistoric Gardens
Prehistoric Gardens
Prehistoric Gardens
Prehistoric Gardens
Prehistoric Gardens
Prehistoric Gardens
Prehistoric Gardens
Prehistoric Gardens

4 comments:

  1. that would be so much fun!!!
    I love looking at dinosaur replicas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun!! this looks like a place I would love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's random, for sure, but there's nothing wrong with that! It still looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete