- We spent $150+ on groceries on our first commissary run. I wanted to punch him in the stomach and tell him to stop eating so much.
- I was playing video games while Will watched Vines on his iPad. I'm not sure how, but this happened:
He was all curled up against me and had fallen asleep with his head on my shoulder. I wanted to wake him up and squeeze him, it was so cute! But I didn't. I was nice and let him sleep.
- Will finished in-processing in two days. He's a rockstar! (In-processing basically means registering/checking in with Finance, Command, Medical, etc to let them know he's back)
- Have you played Little Inferno? So pointless and so addicting and so fun. Will and I played a real life version.
- Will went upstairs to lie down while I watched Grey's Anatomy downstairs. When I walked up, this is what I found:
He thought I had come up while he was sleeping and tried to cuddle it. Scared the crap out of him! Haha! I wish I could take credit for setting that up.
Now he's on base working out and running some errands. It's going to be his first workout in a couple weeks so I'm guessing he's not going to be very happy with his progress when he gets back. Everyone has been complimenting his big new muscles, but he's been feeling blah since he's been home.