Monday, September 30, 2013

My Husband Drives Me Nuts

Will had gone to base to get a video game, pick up my library book, and get a quick work out in.

"I was covered in sweat. I was all hot and sweaty. You would have done me right there."

"Really?" Imagine the most sarcastic tone you've ever heard in your life. That's the tone I used.

"Yep. Probably."

"Go shower."

Will eventually walks into the bathroom and wanders back out. "Did you kill a spider today?"

"No, why? What did you find?"

"Oh...nothing. It's gone."

"What?"

"It moved."

"WHAT!?"

It goes on like this for awhile. I'm asking questions. He's avoiding them. Until finally I caught on.

"YOU SAW A SPIDER IN THERE AND DIDN'T KILL IT!?!? YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD WAIT FOR YOU FOR FIVE HOURS?"

"It's been there two days."

"WHAT!?"

He giggled and walked back into the bathroom to shower. Then he immediately walked back out asking about his towel.

"Upstairs."

He starts moaning and groaning, "Why don't you get your own towel? Why do we have to share?"

"THAT'S MY TOWEL THAT YOU DECIDED TO USE SINCE YOU GOT HOME."

"Where's yours?"

"THAT ONE IS MINE! You never got one out for yourself."

It goes on like this for awhile before he finally went upstairs to get my towel for his shower.

First of all, I'm 5 feet even. How am I supposed to kill a spider on the roof above the shower? He's the one who is able to do that. Second of all, he knows where the clean towels are kept. He's playing dumb so I'll get one out for him. But I refuse to give in. We'll see who wins this battle.

7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh boys and bugs...I think they like to see how long it will stay before they have to kill it, I mean if it moves they can't possibly be responsible for finding it and ending it.
    BLEH.
    and the towel... ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. I'm short too so my husband has to kill all of the insects we find in our house. If he left a spider for two days... I think I'd have a heart attack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I hate spiders and insects! I would have freaked out.

    ReplyDelete