Friday, September 6, 2013

That's all folks

So we've reached the end of my pre-written posts. If you don't follow me on Twitter, my posts and Tweets have been scheduled ahead of time for the past few weeks. Why? Will is coming home a month sooner than originally projected!

My thought process:
"YAAAAAAY...oooh wait. That means all those house projects I started and fizzled out need to be finished sooner rather than later. SHOOOOOOOT!"

So I've been busy. I'm going to be busy. I'm also going to be procrastinating with Skyrim. Gotta down those dragons ya know?

As a consolation prize for my absence here's a picture of my new dress. My dad and stepmom got me a Nordie's giftcard for my birthday and I finally found two dresses I liked. This one I love. The other one...meh. I like it enough to keep it though.

Ech & Will

If you follow my Instafeed, you've seen the top square of this picture. It's too fancy for a homecoming dress, but the mister got a custom made suit made by an Afghanistan tailor so we're going to get a group together and have a classy night out. Obviously we're not used to being classy so it'll be an adventure for sure.

On that note, Will requested that I get dolled up and wear a dress for his homecoming...but then said no to buying a new dress. WHAT!? I can't even comprehend that! Sure, I bought a bunch of dresses in the US and in Slovenia...but I've been seen in them already! They weren't bought for him, they were bought for sightseeing and weddings and girls nights out. I'm going to try my hardest to resist shopping. But seriously...if I look in my closet and none of those dresses calls out to me for the occasion, I'm not going to be able to stop myself. I just won't.

As another consolation prize, here's a picture Will was tagged in on Facebook.

Air Force crew chiefs

That's my guy, the one smiling and waving while everyone else is being serious.

Anyway, I'll be doing my best to keep up with your blogs and sending some Twitter love. But my life really won't be very blog worthy for awhile. 



This week, I want to introduce you to some bloggers I know in real life. The ladies behind the blogs are all good friends of mine from college and I really can't say enough nice things about them. If I had to sum them up in a simple phrase: They're the kind of women I want my hypothetical daughters to be like and my hypothetical sons to marry.

life of love JP Photography Seattle Bloggers

11 comments:

  1. Aww yayayayay! I can't imagine how excited you must be, and how tempting it must be to buy a new dress! :D I love the sparkly one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, so pretty!! But no more new dresses? What? I think I've done a pretty good job of teaching Angel that a special occasion means a new dress. You must be getting excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new dress so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the sparklies on your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress! I'm glad he's coming home sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A month sooner?? YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I am SO excited for you! That's the best reason EVER to put a hold on blogging!!
    That dress is SO cute (and you're SO pretty)! You'll look perfect in whatever you decide to get all dolled up in :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this is really sweet! I hope you will be coming back though, I just found your blog and I would love to get to know it better!

    But until then enjoy your time with him!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress! And eek he will be home sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
    and that dress = love.
    new dresses = love too! :)
    eeeeepppppppp

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy that he'll be home soon AND sooner! I think we can understand a slight absence for a while. ;)

    ReplyDelete