Monday, September 2, 2013

Will's Room

Want to see where Will has been living? Short answer: In a box.

deployment room
Will's bunk
deployment room
His makeshift desk, it was already like that when he got there.
deployment room
The view of the door from his side of the room + his roommates side.
deployment room
View from the door + what their lockers look like + his roommate's side.

There can be four to a room, but the guys lucked out and got two per room...for now. There's always that chance that they could move in two more guys.

6 comments:

  1. 4 guys in that little space!? I hope he doesn't have to spend much time in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically, I think "a box" is a very good description. Makes you really grateful to have a real home, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite a box. I'm sure he appreciates home with you so much, I definitely appreciate my home more now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness gracious! hopefully he's not feeling TOO cramped outside his room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool to see the inside of that room... Carl never takes pictures or anything so I always wonder. I'm really happy you shared this, I find it so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh it really is a box.
    very interesting to see where he has been living!!

    ReplyDelete